1. <Search by name>. The application finds the products by any part of its name.
2. <Add> (+). The screen for adding a new product record is displayed.
3. <Search by the last 4 (or all) barcode figures> . You can enter the figures manually or use an external barcode scanner connected to your device.
4. <Search by barcode>. The barcode scanning mode is started and if a product with such a code is found, it is displayed on the screen.
5. <Delete marked>. The mode of removing items that have been marked (with a little red cross) for deletion is started. In this case, first, the check is made whether the products are contained in existing documents, if yes, then it can not be deleted until you remove it from the documents. After checking, it displays a list of all the documents containing this product.
THE ROW OF THE LIST:
1. The first column contains a unique product code, which is assigned by the application when creating the product record. You can disable the display of this column in the Settings section switch <Don’t show product codes>.
2. In the second column, the name and under it the barcode, if it is entered.
3. In the third column, the current retail price of the product.
PRODUCT RECORD MENU:
1. <Save>. Saving the entered data and closing the product record.
2. <Barcode>. The barcode scanning mode is started. The barcode is entered in the product record.
3. <Balance report>. Forms a report on the movements and balances of the goods by dates. When you click on the row of the received report by dates, a detailed report is generated for each movement document for the selected date. When you click on the report line, the document specified in the line opens.
4. <Save barcode to file>. It stores the barcode generated by the <Generate barcode> button (image on the screen) in the file. The file is saved to Sales System folder. Such bar codes are needed if the product does not have a barcode and you want to create your own.
5. <Mark to delete>. With the help of this menu item, you can mark the item for deletion or cancel this tag.
PRODUCT RECORD :
1. The <Name> field. If you have a long name, you can scroll the line to view it completely.
2. Prices. When filling the prices the current date is fixed.
3. The <Barcode> field. The barcode is entered by scanning (the <Barcode> button in the menu). You can also enter the numbers manually. If the product does not have a barcode, you can create your own using the <Generate barcode> button (the barcode will be generated in EAN-8 format).
When you select the type of documents on the main screen (Purchase, Sales, Inventory), a journal of relevant documents open. In each journal, you can add a new document (the <+> button) and set the interval of the displayed documents.
FIELDS OF DOCUMENTS:
In order to enter data in the document, you must fill in the appropriate fields: select the product, enter the quantity, etc.
When working with barcodes, it is recommended to enable <Auto Search: Barcode Scanner> in the Settings section. In this case, when you open the directory of goods from the document, the barcode scanner will start automatically. If you are using an external scanner, we recommend that you enable <Auto Search: Search for the latest 4 (or all) barcode figures> in the Settings section.
When selecting a product, if there is a price in its record, it is filled in the document automatically. If you enter a price in the document that differs from the price in the product record, your new price is filled in the product record automatically on the date of the document.
MENU OF DOCUMENTS:
Each document has three menu buttons for working with document lines.
1. <Add> (V). After filling in the data of the line (product, quantity, etc.) use this button to add a new line to the document.
2. <Delete line> (-). Click on the desired row and then click on this button. The line will be deleted after confirmation.
3. <Edit>. To edit the data, click on the desired line and then click on this button. Edit the data in the input fields and click the <Add> (V) button.
Also further in the menu, there are three main menu items.
1. <Save>. The data is saved and the document form is closed.
2. <Delete>. The document is completely deleted after confirmation. (This item is only in previously saved documents).
3. <Close>. The document form is closed.
When selecting a product, if you want to edit the product record(for example, to change the retail price), you can open the record by long touch the line in the list of goods.
The purchase price in brackets indicates the retail price. The total amount in brackets is the amount in retail prices.
You can save Purchase document as PDF file in Sales System folder using the menu.
Use the Amount field to make a discount. Do not change the price for this otherwise the price in the product record will change. If you make a discount, then you have to make a markdown of the remaining goods, so that the balance remains correct.
When you enter the amount received from the buyer in the Cash field, Change is displayed on the screen.
The Inventory document has two additional menu items.
1. <Accounting data>. After filling the available goods, select this menu item. Inventory will be supplemented by those goods that are listed by accounting but were not actually found.
2. <Save As PDF file>. Inventory is saved as a file in the Sales System folder.
It is for setting new retail prices and revaluation of the retail value of goods in the store. NOTE for correct calculation of data Revaluation must be done at the beginning of the working day before the input of the commodity documents. When selecting a product, the app finds the product balance and its current retail price (shown in parentheses). The revaluation amount is calculated after setting a new price.
You can save the document as a PDF file in Sales System folder using the menu.
You can scroll columns while viewing the report. Rotate the smartphone to view the report more fully.
It contains products balance in retail prices. NOTE the cost is shown in retail prices set at the time of goods receipt (from the Purchase Documents) taking into account revaluations. In the generated report, when you click on a row, a report is generated about movements and stock balances by dates. In the report on dates, when you click on a row, a detailed report is generated for each document for the selected date. When you click on the report line, the document specified in the line opens.
The cost of goods in the report is shown in the retail prices set at the time of goods receipt (from the Purchase documents), taking into account revaluations. If the price in the column Out less than the minimum or greater than the maximum retail price of the goods from balances and receipts, this price is marked with an asterisk (*).
Contains the volume of sales of goods by quantity in purchasing and retail prices, amount and percentage of profit (% markup) for the selected period. The report can be generated by average purchase prices, and also using the last menu item <by catalog purchase price> (the price of the last purchase). At the beginning of the report generation, if the date of actuality does not correspond to the current date, it is suggested to calculate it in order to correctly reflect the average purchase prices.
You can save reports as PDF files in Sales System folder using the menu.
Restriction date blocks access to modify documents. It protects against accidental errors.
In the tutorial mode, step-by-step instructions are included to learn the sequence of actions and learn how to use the basic functions of documents and directories.
Autofill qnt. = 1 in docs. can be turned on for Sales document so that when the new line is added, the quantity is automatically filled with the number 1.
Do not show product codes – disables the display of codes in the Products directory and some reports.
Auto search: in auto search mode, if you select <Barcode scanner>, when you click on the selection of the product in the document, the barcode scanning mode is launched to search the goods directory, if the item <Search by the last 4 (or all) bar- code> opens a dialog for entering barcode digits (possibly with an external scanner).
If the application crashes and you see the errors in calculated amounts, you need to make a full recalculation of the average cost and balances.
If the database takes up too much space or works slow, you have to shrink the database. When the database is shrunk, the balances of goods are formed on the selected date, and all previous documents are deleted.
When the database is uploaded, the SalesSystem.db file is created in the Sales System folder.
To download a saved database, you must have the SalesSystem.db file located in the Sales System folder.